Rose Pervoi's Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Pervoi's Theater

Role playing in the mystical realm.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The beginning
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby William Abbes Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

» Mind Traps: The Beginning
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby Holix Koye Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

» Skills and how they work.
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

» Inventory and Currecny
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

» Trigger Feature
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

» Read First
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

» Soren Lykke/Cala Thorn
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby Cala Thorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

» Story Summary
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

» New World Map
The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

The beginning

Go down 
+22
Neenja Fray
Hayes Van Houtham
Leon Sharp
Dakota Lark
Aelius Elek
Rose Pervoi
Bion Delga
Moa
Lily Wakefield
Asterianna
Tira Van Moore
Athen Eneas
India Tanner
Anna Savage
William Abbes
Ezekiel Rowe
Kallias (Admin)
Zander Ibsen
Seth Devitt
Soren Lykke
Cala Thorn
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Leon Sharp

Leon Sharp

The beginning  - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 am

"Unless you plan to tell the head honcho," Leon replied, "then we're stuck here for awhile. Otherwise, he's going to ask you questions about how you know there's no Misers."
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:02 pm

"I don't have to worry about it," Seth chuckled. "We have ways in and out of everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Leon Sharp

Leon Sharp

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 am

Leon leaned against a pole. "At least you're confident," he offered. "Any clue what the Miser queen wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 pm

"She took a Miser from the city," Seth replied quickly and turned away. "I'm getting out of here before the guards start looking. See ya."
Back to top Go down
Isolde River

Isolde River

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:02 am

Isolde looked in the direction her partner had run and hesitated before following. "The demi-gods are out," she yelled over her shoulder. "It's not safe in the city anymore."
Back to top Go down
Moa

Moa

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:13 am

Moa woke suddenly in the center of a debris littered street with spot lights sweeping over the sidewalks. The sky was darker than he remembered and it took a minute for him to recognize where he was standing. Seth's apartment loomed overhead, the lights out, but the armed traps clearly visible beyond the glass. Moa turned. Behind him was a misty looking dog and woman that vanished as he blinked. "Wh, what the? I'm never eating sewer rats again..." me mumbled while rubbing his sleepy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:31 pm

"Little Miser, so far from home," Anna giggled when she saw Moa. She sat atop a broken traffic light pole. "What are you doing here, Moa? You look a teeny weeny lost."
Back to top Go down
Moa

Moa

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:49 pm

"Oh, another traitor," Moa said while turning to face Anna. "Is this where the traitors gather?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:28 pm

"Oh, Moa. It's your lady that betrayed me. Remember little one, I'm far older than her. I'm a bit like the Eve of our people. Did your lady ever tell you that you are the rebels?" Anna tsked Moa as she slid from the pole and landed on the cracked pavement with a muffled thud. "Look at you... resorting to eating rats in a sewer and hunting humans like hyenas. You can't even lure them properly because of how disgusting eating their flesh and bone has made you look."
Back to top Go down
Moa

Moa

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Moa grinned a twisted grin, showing his jagged teeth. "I think I'm quite adorable," he stated. Then his grin vanished at once. "I also don't believe you, traitor. You're weak. Seth's weak. We're strong."
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm

"For now," Anna squeaked happily in her child voice. "What are you doing here though? Did you come for Seth?"
Back to top Go down
Moa

Moa

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:53 pm

"I-" Moa looked around, suddenly aware. "Just wondered off I guess. I have no reason to see that cockroach."
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 pm

"Cockroach? If that's your best insult, it's cute you tried but I'm not offended." Seth heaved the manhole cover onto the pavement and drug himself out. "Go back to your monster of a mother, Moa. You're stinking up my street."
Back to top Go down
Moa

Moa

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:24 pm

"See, looking there, crawling out of the sewer." Moa managed a weak smile and shook his head, dizzy. "I will be leaving. But, it has nothing to do with your orders. It don't take orders from anyone. Enjoy living among the human cockroaches." Giggling, he disappeared into the remains of the city and back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Seth kicked the cover back in place with an annoyed sigh. "Idiots... why can't they stay on their side? I've had enough of them today." With one hand he hefted a bag of loot onto his shoulder. With the other he rummaged through his pockets. "Hey, Anna. What are you doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Watching Moa, Anna shrugged. "Just watching Moa in Zombie mode. Don't you think he act so very strange sometimes? Like his brain is dying?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:59 pm

"His brain IS dead," Seth responded, "so no. He acts normal for a brain-dead idiot. I'm going to bed now. See ya." 
 He fished out his key and opened the door slowly without looking back at Anna. Tiredly he hauled himself to his bed without tripping a single trap and dropped into it. Cala's face appeared behind his eyes and he groaned loudly. Damn it... what has she done to my life...
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Dizziness replaced the rage that had taken over Cala moments before. She watched everyone leave and tiredly rested on the ground until her strength returned. "Soren... sir..." she sighed. "I... need some time alone. My body is weak. Please excuse me." She stood and bowed deeply before walking towards the center of camp aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
India Tanner

India Tanner

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:04 pm

"I can't believe how many Misers... just left. Actually LEFT." India marveled quietly while sipping the gross imitation coffee and looking over a patients minor wounds. "Just... left." The patient shrugged and looked uncomfortable until India motioned for them to leave. She followed them out expecting to find more patients waiting but the waiting room was empty. She disposed of the cup in the garbage next to the volunteer receptionist and stepped out into the street. 
 One of the Lost caught her eye and made her uneasy. Humans were humans but the Lost and the Misers were closer to the same even if they were opposite. The Lost looked wounded or at the very least, tired. As a doctor she knew she should be offering a hand. But as someone that lost everything to these supernatural... people? 
 Sighing she approached the woman and offered her hand. "Dr. Tanner. Why don't you come with me? I can give you a bed and food."
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:19 am

Staggering, Cala stopped and held herself up with a hand against the nearest wall. "I'm fine, really. Just exhausted." Her stomach growled loudly and she lowered her head to hide her face. "Maybe the food... would be appreciated," she admitted. 
Following the doctor, she ate and laid down on a makeshift bed. She silently apologized for leaving Soren so suddenly but was grateful for some time alone after the strange feelings that had taken hold of her. She saw Seth again with his one blue eye, her eye, and rolled onto her side and curled tightly into a ball, unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
William Abbes

William Abbes

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

Snickering and gnarling woke William up from his forced sleep. He thought he was still dreaming. Until he saw the cell and rotting Misers. He gasped and pushed himself against the back wall. "It... wasn't a dream." He swallowed hard and hugged his knees. His eyes were still heavy and he felt more tired than ever. He rested his forehead on his knees and stayed like that for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42