Rose Pervoi's Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Pervoi's Theater

Role playing in the mystical realm.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The beginning
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby William Abbes Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

» Mind Traps: The Beginning
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Holix Koye Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

» Skills and how they work.
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

» Inventory and Currecny
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

» Trigger Feature
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

» Read First
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

» Soren Lykke/Cala Thorn
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Cala Thorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

» Story Summary
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

» New World Map
The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

The beginning

Go down 
+22
Neenja Fray
Hayes Van Houtham
Leon Sharp
Dakota Lark
Aelius Elek
Rose Pervoi
Bion Delga
Moa
Lily Wakefield
Asterianna
Tira Van Moore
Athen Eneas
India Tanner
Anna Savage
William Abbes
Ezekiel Rowe
Kallias (Admin)
Zander Ibsen
Seth Devitt
Soren Lykke
Cala Thorn
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Athen Eneas

Athen Eneas

The beginning  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Athen ignored Five as he directed his attention to the scent carried on the wind. He looked to the south west and frowned. "There's something coming," he said to himself. He walked towards the scent, his sword drawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Five dropped in front of Seth and smirked. "First lesson is going to have to be masking your scent," he said, wrapping his arm around Seth's shoulders. "But right now, we're going to have some fun with the bad guys. How do you feel about fighting some rotten flesh bags and winning a couple pretty girls' hearts?"
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Seth tripped backwards as Five landed inches from his face. "What the? Are you serious? You found me that fast?" he stammered.
He looked towards the smell and nodded. "I smell them coming, but there's not many. Can't the humans fight them on their own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

"That's just no fun," Five said and smirked. "You're going to get out there and fight. You're too weak. Let's move it!" He pushed Seth towards the oncoming Misers and turned to Will. "Sorry kid, but you're on your own. No way you can hold up in a fight. Have fun with the humans."
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Seth ran towards the busier part of the city and used a short building to scale, jumping over rooftops to avoid the humans. He landed with a skid near Zander and Anna, then started jogging out towards the smell.
"Five!" he yelled back. "I don't smell them anymore! They must have used a spell now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Five stopped on a rooftop and looked out over the camp. "They might have gone underground," he called out. "I'm going under, you watch up here." Five disappeared down the other side of the building before Seth protested.
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm

"I can't take them on myself!" Seth yelled in vain. "If they're using magic, I don't have a way to defend myself!" He sneered and turned back, accepted the situation and preparing.
I'm just going to have to do what I can and hope these stinkin' humans are any help. He pulled the gas mask on and took out a set of improvised daggers, staying low.
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Anna climbed to her feet and ran to Seth's side. "So you're a dual soul?! I'm so impressed. I thought you were worthless," she said, tugging on his arm. "Those Misers are probably covering all the entrances. Athen could use his magic if he wasn't restrained."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Five dropped down into an unused sewer pipe. The inside was barely damp and covered in mold. He lit a cigarette and started walking towards the closest entrance. There was the clattering of rats, but nothing else. He headed down the pipe till it turned, heading towards the center of the camp. "Too far," he said as he turned back.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Cala turned away from her teacher and listened intently. "Sir, I... can smell something strange..." she said, unnerved. "I've never experienced this before...".
Back to top Go down
Athen Eneas

Athen Eneas

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Athen approached Seth, ignoring the human behind him. "They Misers are surrounding the camp. There's only a few, but there's enough there to kill a few humans. There's more camper in the city. I sense them earlier."
He looked down at the tiny female Miser and sneered. "So it was you," he said, picking her up by the back of her dress. "I knew I'd find you."
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Anna smiled and dangled her legs. "I had too! I heard some Misers whispering in the city about bringing Krios back! Asterianna has been having super scaring visions and they want to kill the weak Misers. That's me! I'm weak! I needed help!"
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:27 am

Zander rolled his eyes, confused at what the Misers were talking about. "Could you guys tell me where they're at so I can keep them from killing too many of this camp's people?" He asked, aiming his gun at the fence border.
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:35 am

Soren frowned and allowed his magic to extend across the camp. His eyes glowed blue as he looked over the heads of the people. "There...is definitely something coming..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:47 pm

"Sir, should we go assist the humans?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:03 am

Soren deliberated for a minute before replying. "I suppose we should. We cannot have Misers killing humans in our presence, or else it will be our heads." He shook his head at the logic of it all as he pulled on his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Cala nodded and followed Soren to the door. "I can sense there are other Misers," she said quietly, her eyes shifting nervously to the floor, the feeling uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Athen Eneas

Athen Eneas

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:27 pm

"They're surrounding the southern side of the camp," Athen said without looking at the human. He dropped Anna on the ground and took Seth by the back of his shirt. "We're going out to stop them."
Back to top Go down
Seth Devitt

Seth Devitt

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

"Hey, I can't fight!" Seth protested. "I make shit! I'm not a fighter. I've only fought little bottom feeder Misers and lost humans!"
Back to top Go down
Athen Eneas

Athen Eneas

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm

"Then you will learn today," Athen said, dragging the younger Miser behind him. "You will get stronger the more you are awakened."
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:55 pm

"Do you sense evil in them?" He asked as they hurried down the stairs and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 am

"I'm not sure, sir," Cala yelled between breaths. "They all feel the same as the humans." Her eyes latched onto Seth, causing her to falter slightly in her steps.
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Soren gripped his staff tighter as he concentrated his magic. "We'll find out soon enough," he muttered as they ran, blue mist seeping and fading from the staff.
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Zander picked the girl up and pulled her behind him. "You're staying with me. Something tells me these Misers won't hesitate from ripping their own kind apart if they sense weakness." He knelt down at the South border along with a line of riflemen and women.
"Only fire at the Misers running towards the camp!" He shouted, adjusting his aim. "Every shot counts!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 am

From the south end of the pipe, a small noise echoed. Five crouched, in an attacking stance. Another echo, metal scraping metal. Guessing, Five assumed the noise was a weapon dragging against the bottom of the pipes. Swiftly, he ran a few feet ahead and ducked into a sewer drain curving off the main. The noise grew louder and Five grew more impatient. It's taking it's time, revving me up more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next